Korea’s 3 sites(year-end settlement site, railway train reservation site on traditional holidays, and course application site of universities) were shutdown whenever the servers were crowded. That is because server is flooded with connection requests which exceed the processing capacity of system.
However, the servers of those 3 sites are no more shut down. AimToG accepts whole service requests in massive quantity prior to system access based on single solution and applies NetFUNNEL which is the application performance control solution developed and supplied by AimToG.
NetFUNNEL is an APC(Application Performance) solution assuring optimal service(performance) with available IT resources based on control of individual user transaction in a way that suits situation in real time.
- Intuitive web-based GUI monitoring tool supporting various environments
- End-User Monitoring : Collecting the real-time information of all users
– Service request amount, number of queuing persons, queuing time
– System access amount, resource consumption
– Amount of service completed, processing time
- It is the only monitoring tool that can show both application system status and service performance perceived subjectively by customers
- Hammering out service operation policies and real-time application/control(real-time and automatic control)
- Inquiry of each service statistics by day, week or month, and support for report
- Surge Traffic Management: Active User Number is controlled in a way fit for system availability. Stable service is assured even when the server is too crowded.
- Resource Allocation: System resources are allocated by controlling the Active User Number by action, which results in efficient system operation.
- Service Assurance: Real-time and automatic control of Active User Number is enabled based on user and system status information, along with failure prevention and service maintenance.
- Access Control: Abnormal access is intercepted through IP/ID control. Various service operation measures can be taken.
PATENT & CERTIFICATE
Software Quality Certification
TTA(Telecommunications Technology Association) Software Quality Certification
– Certification No. 09-0067 (2009. 04. 28)
8 domestic patents
2 U.S. patents, 2 Japanese patents, 1 Chinese patent
End-user experience is the contact point between business and IT infrastructure, which is the core of performance management process associated with business success. Therefore, it is crucial to be able to intuitively verify how much the application will be efficiently delivered to the end-user and contribute to the business.
The AppInsightor is an integrated APM solution that enables
monitoring and management of not only the servers but also the end-user experience, in real time.
Expected Effects from AppInsightor Introduction
The ClusterPlus is a Smart Session Control & Clustering Solution that provides Http Session Clustering and Session Management function to ensure the high functionality of WAS.
ClusterPlus Engine and Administrative Server, ClusterPlus is installed by module unit.
Environmental composition information for session clustering is managed through DBMS or file system.
ClusterPlus: Key Function
Expected Effects from ClusterPlus Introduction